About this job
皇冠hg0088代理网址Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1’s Java engineers develop tools that disrupt the automotive industry. You will build and own our applications, maintain a high quality and ensure we deliver the best product to our clients. As part of a diverse team, you will propose and drive new solutions to our technical and business challenges
Your new role
- Architect, develop, QA, ship, monitor and maintain throughout the whole software development life cycle in our service oriented platform with currently 300+ restful microservices
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- Collaborate with various engineering and product teams to ensure our high business standards, and take the chance to get involved with other technologies and other fields of software development
- 6+ years of professional experience in java programming with spring-based technologies
- You are not afraid to lead a group of developers, and you take responsibility for your team and your software
- You have a deep understanding of JVM
- Strong experience in building restful APIs
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot, ideally, you also have experience in Spring Cloud
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog:
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- Join more than 85 different nationalities in a truly international and diverse working environment
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Veronica Aponte
Life at AUTO1 GROUP
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.500 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast, easy and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
- Assistance with visa and apartment search
- Relocation package
- Professional development budget (courses, conferences, trainings, etc)
- German classes
- Regular (and fun) team events
- Public transport discount
- Gym membership discount
- Great hardware
- Office in the heart of Berlin