About this job
What you will do:
- You will drive the architecture and design as well as implementation for all of our systems, including real-time backend systems and critical data pipelines.
- You will support the evaluation of potential external partners and be driving integrations as a technical expert.
- You will take ownership of the full development cycle while ensuring the systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- You will work with different teams to drive critical technical projects and initiatives.
- You will evangelise engineering best practices, improve processes and raising the engineer quality standards.
- You will report directly to CTO and will support Engineering Mangers team with your expertise.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You constantly see problems through different trade-offs and consciously choose the approach that is the most suited for the current situation with information at hand. You keep the holistic picture in mind while making more localised decisions.
- You have strong experience with different programming languages and paradigms (including strong expertise with JVM)
- You have significant experience driving the design of internal and external APIs
- You have a proven track record of designing complex systems and large-scale architecture
- You are passionate about engineering best practices and are dedicated to ensuring quality via testing.
- You are dedicated to learning and improving continually and enjoy helping others grow with you.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and enjoy working in a dynamic, international, and innovative environment.
Life at travel audience GmbH
About travel audience GmbH
Travel audience皇冠hg0088代理网址 is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. It connects the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travellers. In order to do that, we leverage machine learning to identify when people search for trips, when they book and, above all, when it makes sense to show them offers of our partners. Also, we optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas, implement them and work with a modern tech stack. We offer you:
- The opportunity to lead and develop a team while truly having an impact on the business
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things
- The opportunity to work with large amounts of data
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance
- Modern Tech Stack
- Choice of Hardware (Mac or Linux)
- 28 vacation days
- Public transportation Pass Subsidy
- Free gym membership with access to fitness courses
- Great culture, awesome colleagues
- In-house lunch subsidy with Smunch
- Your travel insurance
- Access to an extensive discounts platform
- Travel Industry Card