About this job
- Take full ownership of a service, and its production operation in a highly complex and globally distributed system scalable to handle tens of billions of real-time transactions per day.
- Innovate with new designs and optimizations to enhance the performance of existing infrastructure.
- Understand complex technical and/or business problems that are both sizeable and ambiguous and turn these into effective design and implementation.
- Actively communicate thoughts, designs, and progress on various initiatives across functions through both verbal and written means to technical audiences, articulating any assumptions and/or proposed tradeoffs.
- Support the engineering organization, including managers, by driving technical design and strategy. This includes actively mentoring more junior engineers, participating in cross-team design, and ensuring operational excellence.
- Be a thought leader in the area of improvement of development and production operation processes.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Passionate about engineering excellence, good practices and continuous improvement thereof
- Experience with high volume data processing
- Experience with Distributed Computing / MapReduce or other large scale computing systems such as Hadoop, Kubernetes, and Spark
- Hands-on experience creating high-performance multi-threaded programs in Java, C++ or similar object-oriented programming language
- Experience in high volume data processing in the online space
Life at Quantcast
皇冠hg0088代理网址As a global leader in artificial intelligence technology, Quantcast is using machine learning to inspire human learning to help brands grow in the AI-era. Founded in 2006, Quantcast is the the world’s largest AI-driven direct audience insights and measurement platform. Measuring over 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast has created the “consumer behavior graph” becoming the real-time pulse of the Internet helping marketers, publishers, agencies and consultancies understand, optimize and predict consumer interactions to drive business outcomes. Headquartered in San Francisco. Quantcast employs approximately 800 employees in 22 offices across 10 countries.
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Latest and greatest technology
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Killer referral bonus program
- Ergonomic chairs
- Smart people who are also nice
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Stock options
- Happy Hours