About this job
- Understand, apply and create high-level architectural design and patterns
- Actively guide and challenge intermediate and junior developers
- Set standards (coding and otherwise) to ensure the quality of solutions and team efficiency
- Research new technologies and set the technical direction for the team
- Stay up to date with the Cloud, Python and JS community
- Implement new functionality to extend the value of our bot platform
- Challenges include implementation of integration projects with clients (medium to enterprise), platform integrations (messaging, CRM, ticketing), and developing a developer platform for our solution (SDK, guides, ...)
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- Several years of proven success as a technical team lead
- 5+ years experience building applications
- 2+ years experience with AWS, GCP or Azure (Container, Routing, Serverless, Monitoring ...)
- The desire to research, learn and apply new technologies
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements and frequent releases
- Passion for elegant and well-structured code
- Fluent in English
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (20+ nationalities)
- Free gym membership with Body & Soul
- Free German language courses
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- Regular company events such as Oktoberfest, Halloween, Christmas tree decoration
- A start-up atmosphere with table tennis, dart board, chill room
Life at e-bot7 GmbH
About e-bot7 GmbH
We supercharge customer service through the integration of artificial intelligence.
e-bot7 brings practical applications of deep learning and AI to customer service operations.
It analyzes incoming messages, provides agents with accurate suggestions, learns continuously and automates responses & processes.
Reduce Average Handling Time (AHT)
E-bot7 analyses incoming tickets and customer support requests. By tagging messages in the right categories and sending them to the right department, e-bot7 can increase agent capacity by 80%. In addition, the AI learns from every agent interaction, so it gets smarter over time.
Automate repetitive questions:
With e-bot7 you can automate repetitive and recurring questions, allowing you to concentrate on more complex tasks and solve unexpected volumes pikes with ease. Companies can offer customer service 24/7, 365 days a year.
Streamline your knowledge:
E-bot7 suggests the right answers to the agents so that they no longer have to search through templates or knowledge articles. And of course, no more copy & paste from word documents.
Improve Employee and Customer Satisfaction
Agents can automate routine tasks, eliminate reappearing questions and focus on bringing the best experience to customers. The agents love their new AI co-worker.
- Short decision-making process, a low hierarchy and open communication.
- We are a multicultural team with over 10 nationalities
- Our office is as central as it gets in Munich
- Further education is always promoted by the management
- Free fruit in the office
- Sponsored gym memberships
- Free yoga sessions
- Sponsored German classes
- Conference visits