About this job
This is an excellent opportunity for a Back End Software Development Engineer in Test to join the CA team. In this role you will be a part of our Live Services team, responsible for the implementation of game-agnostic and company-wide online services. You will be learning from our senior SDETs to help to ensure the game teams deliver their games on time with the services required.
This role will be instrumental in the implementation of test automation activities across our online services. You will be key in developing frameworks, tests and tools to automate and help accelerate all aspects of product development, pipelines, tooling.
You will be proactive and have a strong focus on quality and risk throughout the delivery cycle, identifying and implementing automation approaches as required.
Additionally, you will be expected to have a good understanding of a variety of test approaches in a Service-Oriented Architecture environment. You will be key in testing feature implementations and integration to help provide a resilient and responsive online service for our significant player base on multiple live titles.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Passionate about quality of the product
- Hands-on experience with test frameworks such as Pytest, Behave, Robot, Protractor, Cucumber, Jasmine, Mocha, JUnit, TestNG, RSpec, etc.
- Exposure to tools like Postman, Fiddler, etc.
- Strong in writing test cases and end-to-end test scenarios against product requirements
- Strong in analysing the root cause of bugs
- Experience with test management tools e.g. TestRail, Zephyr
- Experience with project management tools e.g. Jira
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure), and/or containerisation of services
- Experience with Git
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes
- Awareness of software engineering best practices
- Logical thinker with forward-thinking ability
- Experience of Agile practices
- Experience of building CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience working with high-volume systems
- Experience of gaming industry
Life at Creative Assembly
About Creative Assembly
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
皇冠hg0088代理网址Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
皇冠hg0088代理网址Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
- VISA and relocation packages for you and your family
- Personalised career development and training
- Health, dental care and pension options for you and your family
- Dedicated in-house relocation specialist to make your move stress-free
- Creative freedom that breeds innovation
- Discounts from retailers, restaurants, tech suppliers and more
- Lots of free parties including our famed summer festival
- Free sports classes, language classes, life drawing and more
- PLENTY OF FREE GAMES
- In-studio wellbeing programme